Selvaragavan’s new movie was in the making for more than 2 years. With a good story idea, you’d expect the director spending most of the time discussing and developing the story and the characters. But he has other ideas like:
- How do I make the two women, whom I personally seem to like, do idiotic exposures and speak crass dialogues?
- How do I take western hard rock like picturizations and senselessly apply them to my period movie?
- How can I cast creatures who cannot speak/mouth even modern tamil in a period movie?
- How can I show my own demonic/crass/cheap/perverted desires in the screen with complete disregard to my own screen play?
- How do I go to the interviews/promos once the movie is released and make myself sound like a genius in front of an anchor (who doesn’t know anything anyway)?
Having endured the torture for ~3 hours, few suggestions on how to approach this movie:
- Don’t go to this movie.
- If you do:
- Please don’t talk about “a brave/bold attempt”
- Please don’t brand it “path breaking”
- Please don’t praise Reema or Andrea or Karthi for “living the characters” in the screen
- Please pass on this advice to others
- you get the point…